Thursday 2 April 2015

New Release at Digital Delights....

Hiya....

It's Delightful Thursday again over at the Digital Delights Blog and the team this week are showcasing Wendy's fab April new releases over at Digital Delights

I got to play with Bumper Car Mickey found HERE...so much fun! and very cute!


Items used
Digital Delights Bumper Car Mickey coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Digital Delights Keeping in Touch Sentiment Set
Tonic Studio Square Layering Dies
MFT Die-namics - Pierced Rectangle and Rectangle Stax 1
Stacking Stars
Open Scalloped Edge Border
Button and hemp cord from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges #81 ~ Use a Diecut



April New Release HERE


For lots more fabulous inspiration pop over to the Digital Delights blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT have created, they are all such gorgeous makes :)



Just letting you know I have been without internet for the last two days now and still waiting for BT to sort the line out for us and not holding out much hope with the Easter weekend drawing nearer :(
I am at my Mum and Dad's house using their computer for the second night in a row now to add my DT posts...that will teach me for leaving things till the last min lol...Hopefully catch up with you soon. 

Thanks for stopping by


Photobucket

25 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Wendy I love your fun card such a wonderful design. Hope you get your Internet problems sorted out soon! Susan xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulously jolly card Wendy, perfect for a little chap I think xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wendy loving this lovely coloured image...cute displayed card.xx
..have a great Easter...xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Viv said...

Fab little boy card Wendy - he looks full of mischief!

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Wendy, I love the image and gorgeous papers.
I hope you get your internet back soon, I know how annoying it is to be without it for a while.
hugs Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Wendy the image is a cutie the colours and design are amazing and so wonderfully colourful, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I like the sweet image
Happy Easter
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy I'm in the same boat but mines my laptop that's gone for repair and I'm having to use my phone not much fun.
Now back to your wonderful card I love this image and the colours and your design are wonderful.

Debs xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Wendy. Hope you get your Broadband sorted soon.

Doreen said...

Love the image....Gorgeous details and design.xxx

Chrissy said...

He looks wonderful Wendy..fabulous colours and design..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

ALI said...

Lovely card and image.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love this cute image, gorgeous colours and perfect papers.
So stressful no internet or computer, I was lost..hope it`s sorted soon.
Pam

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Wendy, love the image and bright colours
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Wendy. Love the bright colours, hope you get sorted soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Wendy, lovely bright colours, and I love the image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

Super card Wendy. Love the cute image and bright colours. Happy Easter and hope you get your internet sorted soon.
Mags
x

Sassy Raggedy said...

How cute this is, so fun and colorful. I would love to go to the fair and see a monkey in a bumper car....I would just have to giggle. Love it and sure hope you have internet soon...Hugs, joann

Debs said...

Super cute card Wendy - awesome colouring.
Hope your internet is now sorted.
Have a wonderful Easter.
Debs xx

Tracy said...

Oh gosh I haven't been on a bumper car in ages. Looks like he's having a blast. Lots of fun Wendy! Hugs and Happy Easter!

coops said...

so gorgeous wendy.fab fun image and i love your design and stunning bold bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Judith said...

Aw this is so cute Wendy - i love the image - haven't seen a bumper car image before! hugs judith x

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation, in fabulous colours, hugs Pops x

Marlene Atkinson said...

All your cards are gorgeous Wendy, since my last visit. Marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...